Monday, June 11, 2012

Summer Blog Challenge - Worst Injury

June 12th - Worst Injury You've Ever Had & How it Happened

Yesterday was all about the best day.
Today we try the opposite.
Only, if I had to be honest,
I've never had a serious injury.
I mean,
I broke a finger years ago,
playing beach volleyball.
But was it serious?

Many of you know,
I consider Ethan my miracle child.
Six months before we learnt we were expecting him,
I had a twin ectopic pregnancy.
I lost a fallopian tube
and we were not sure we could get pregnant,
but that doesn't really count as an injury.

I'm an utter clutz.
You are guarenteed to hear me
at least 5 times a day
yelling ow
or worse, 
cursing,
because I've walked into a wall
or tripped
or something like that.

The best was last year.
I was walking in school with 2 colleagues.
I was 1/2 a step in front of them
which meant I had my head turned slightly.
One of my colleagues suddenly said;
Tima, watch out for the post
which meant I immediately turned around
walked head first into a post
I beleive I bounced off
and continued walking and my conversation.

Hmmmm.... not really the worst injury,
but definetly the stupidest!









4 comments:

desiab said...

It's probably a good thing that you don't have a worse injury to report. I know I'd like that. Haha!

Susan Anderson said...

I have done exactly the same thing before...been distracted by talking to someone and then run into something with my head.

Ouch.

=)

Kendall said...

LOL I am the same way. I run into anything and everything. It's sad, lol.

Unknown said...

I fall and run into things and have bruises everywhere. But like you, I have never broken a bone (besides a toe or finger). But it amazes me. Cause I'm such an unbalanced person. Lol