Friday, June 1, 2012

Unconditional Love

This is my darling husband, Scott.


He says he loves me unconditionally.
Apparently he loves me with all his heart,
but not enough to join me at the cinema to watch my
future-ex-husband,
Johnny Depp.

This is Susan and Celia.


They love me enough to join me
at the cinema to watch Dark Shadows.

They love me enough to make silly faces.


This is my future ex-husband,
Johnny Depp,
as Barnabas Collins.


And when you add
Johnny Depp + vampires
you get



A fabulous break from report card writing.




3 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

My husband loves me with all his heart, too. But no way could I talk him into a Johnny Depp movie.

;)

Darlene said...

Some of those Johnny Depp movies are pretty weird. I really used to like him when he very first started acting, but it didn't take long for him to get into the strange ones. I can understand why your sweet husband refused to go with you. Not sure I could have sat through it.......no, I'm possitive I couldn't. Good for your friends to join you though.

Kim said...

I hope you had a blast!