Sunday, June 17, 2012

Summer Blog Post - My Personality

June 17th - Three things you are proud of about your personality.


Ok, so this is a hard one.
I was even tempted
to accidently forget this one.


Here's the thing.
I'm good at pointing our the bad things about me.
I do have some good qualities
(I hope)
but can I actually say I'm proud?

So here are three cool things
about me,
that you may
or may not know about me.

1. I have a dry sense of humour.
I have a mate in Dar
who said he never met a North American
with a dry humour as mine.
Is this something to be proud of?
Who knows?
But I think I've got a kick ass sense of humour.

2. I'm loyal.
No I'm not a dog!
But I'm loyal to my mates.
I'll always be there for you,
even if you piss me off.

3. I like to have fun.
This is probably obvious,
and it probably isn't about my personality,
but I like to have a good time,
and think that's important to mention.
(And because I couldn't think of anything else.)







4 comments:

Kendall said...

I am loyal like that too.

Witch Vera said...

haha, nice2... ^^ u remind me about the loyalty sid too.. ^^

TheKidsDidIt said...

I have a dry sense of humor. It's always fun reading what you could've added on your own post!

Susan Anderson said...

It's good to stop and take note of the good things about ourselves sometimes...

=)